Friday, July 22, 2011

111 days left - On a different note


Seeing as quite a few people have actually visited this blog in the past few days, we feel like a re-introduction is in order. Or rather a completely new one, since me, the person currently writing this entry, is doing it for the first time. Hi! I’m RRFGI’s fellow adoring fan of the Elder Scrolls and his new partner in crime. You can call me S.

Since R and I tend to discuss this amazing series close to every waking minute we spend together, I was thrilled when he started this project, and even more so when I was asked to join in. To finally be able to analyze the choice of wording in The Lusty Argonian Maid or discuss which province should be the next to be featured in a game (I know, I’m getting ahead of myself, it merely being 111 days left until Skyrim)! But oh, the possibilities!

Since my partner already cover the part of overall lore, politics and the actual countdown pretty well, my main focus for a start is actually going to be mostly aesthetical but I’m also going to share some of my ideas of Nirn and what it looks like beyond what we know for a fact. And I should probably admit already that there’s probably going to be some ES nostalgia as well, since there’s just too much good stuff out there not to write about it.

Well, that’s basically me in a nutshell. Nice to make you acquaintance and hope to see you reading here again soon.  

Blessings of Mystara upon ya!

/S

No comments:

Post a Comment